I am so excited about the party that Gilt City is hosting for The Party Planner!
I hope you can join us on November 30th at Frederic Fekkai!
The tickets are $35 and include:
• Passed hors d’oeuvres
• Salon smooth-outs, polish changes and makeup applications (first come, first serve)
• Gift bag
• A copy of “The Party Planner”
• Complimentary valet parking
Event takes place on November 30, 2011, from 6 – 8 PM at Frédéric Fekkai Dallas. Must be 21+ to attend.
Here is what Gilt City had to say:
Why We Love This
- “The Party Planner” by tastemaker and luxury lifestyle guru Kimberly Schlegel Whitman will inspire your big soirées and small gatherings, just in time for the holidays.
- Whitman’s know-how is first-hand. After planning her own Idlewild debutante ball years ago, she launched a successful party rental and planning company and has written five books on entertaining.
- Frédéric Fekkai also is a pioneer of style, known for innovative cuts and premium hair products. There are only seven exclusive Fekkai salons, including this one in Highland Park Village.
It’s an idyllic kick-off to the holiday season: fine primping, passed apps and a luxe celebration of Kimberly Schlegel Whitman’s new book “The Party Planner.”
Whitman has a stylish take on parties regaled by Vanity Fair, Elle, Vogue, The New York Timesand The Wall Street Journal, among others. Her daily morning lifestyle segments on 103.7 Lite FM’s Gene & Julie Show keep it real, with tips on everything from spring cleaning to modern-day etiquette.
Leave the evening with a Fekkai gift bag and a signed copy of “The Party Planner.” Also yours: the upcoming party season armed with Whitman’s timeless tips and a bit of indulgence from Fekkai’s trained staff.
About Whitman, Dominick Dunne has said, “Kimberly Schlegel Whitman is my favorite kind of public speaker. She doesn’t put on her glasses and read a long typed speech from the podium. She understands that public speaking is a form of entertainment. She is intelligent, witty, a gifted raconteur, and a bono fide member of the world about which she speaks.”