Are you an aspiring event planner, tastemaker, or lifestyle expert? Are you entranced by the social scene or spend hours daydreaming about the perfect wedding or soiree: gowns, table settings, floral arrangements, and all? We have the perfect opportunity for you! Interns are needed helping Kimberly Schlegel Whitman, the RSVP Social Calendar, and Whitman Media, LLC.
Hours are flexible- we just require a smile, positivity, enthusiasm, and a penchant for all things gracious.
There is a minimum requirement of 6 hours per week
– Managing and creating social invitations
– Planning events and parties- working with caterers, florists, and more
– Assisting with management and updating the RSVP Social Calendar
– Correspondence with local charities, non-profits, clients, the arts, and affiliates
– Helping with the RSVP Social Calendar blog and the Kimberly Schlegel Whitman blog.
– Managing guests lists, responses, and databases
– Daily organizational duties