I am such a product junkie and I love nothing more than heading down the aisles of the drugstore looking for new treasures at token prices. Here are five of my favorite drug store products. I would love to hear about yours!
1. I have tried just about every foundation under the sun and I finally found the perfect match for my combination skin in L’Oreal’s True Match Super Blendable Makeup. I use Buff Beige – N4. After spending thousands trying every expensive option on the market, I have fallen head over heels for a makeup that costs less than $11!
2. I know it is made for babies but I can’t resist using Johnson’s Baby Lotion. I use it on my toddler and myself. I actually don’t know if I ever stopped using it! I try other lotions because I think that maybe I could use a more sophisticated fragrance every once in a while but they just don’t measure up. It really does continue to keep your skin baby soft!
3. I have super long hair and I love wearing it down but my husband love is when I wear it up! I am certainly not a master at the up do but these Goody Simple Styles Spin Pins have really changed the way I wear my hair. I throw my hair up in a ballerina bun or a sleek chignon and then spin a pin in. It really does hold my fine hair in place all day long. They truly disappear and two spin pins hold better than two dozen bobby pins!
4. I use Neutrogena Body Clear Body Scrub all year long but it is especially effective in the hot Texas summers. I love the grapefruit scent and the refreshing feeling it leaves. The Salicylic Acid in it fights acne so I especially love to use it after a work-out. I apply a little bit to a sponge and scrub-a-dub!
5. I noticed every time I had my makeup done by a pro, they used L’Oreal’s Original Voluminous Mascara. I thought it would would merit a try after seeing it so many times and I am now addicted! I used to spend over $30 for a mascara that I thought I could not live with out. Because mascara has a short 3-month shelf life, it was really adding up! At $7.29, L’Oreal’s Original Voluminous Mascara is a steal in comparison.